M&T Expo is the largest Latin-American trade show for construction and mining equipment and, with its 10th edition, the event establishes itself as the most important environment of technological innovation and business in its segment.
1. Innovation and whatâ€™s new: M&T Expo is the platform chosen by equipment manufacturers to present their new product introductions, technological innovations and all sorts of news.
2. Everything together in a single show: The M&T Expo brings together the diversity of machines and equipment to meet the demands of the construction and mining sector.
3. Meeting place: The network is at M&T Expo â€“ meet professionals and refresh your contacts at the trade show that receives over 54 000 qualified visitors.
4. Business opportunities: Benefit and capitalize on the special conditions that exhibitors save for trade show days and update or renew your equipment.
5. Updating of knowledge: Participate in the M&T Expo Congress - learn about whatâ€™s happening in the segment and update your technical and managerial knowledge.
6. Comfort and convenience: The 2018 edition will be held at SÃ£o Paulo Expo (formerly known as Centro de ExposiÃ§Ãµes Imigrantes) - the most modern and comfortable exhibition center in Latin America.
7. Floor plan sectorization: The floor plan for the 10th edition will be divided into sectors, thereby affording visitors convenience and focus.
8. In partnering with bauma: The partnership with bauma places M&T Expo 2018 within the largest international network of events for construction and mining equipment, bringing to the event exhibitors from every continent.
9. A new promotion: M&T Expo 2018 will be promoted by Messe MÃ¼nchen - one of the worldâ€™s largest, most relevant and experienced trade show organizers, with a global reach and the expertise of the organization that holds Bauma Munich - the largest and most important event for the segment, along with the expertise of Sobratema in Brazil.
10. SÃ£o Paulo: The trade show is held in South Americaâ€™s largest city, with every convenience and ease of transportation and accommodation, and connections available daily to all the regions of Brazil and to the world.