1. All entries should relate to projects or work completed between January 2018 and April 2019
2. Organisations may enter as many categories as they wish.
3. An entry can be submitted for more than one category but must be treated as a separate entry each time, with its own online entry and photograph.
4. Should you be selected for the shortlist you may be asked for additional material if necessary to meet the judges’ criteria.
5. We reserve the right to submit your entry into another category if it is deemed more appropriate.
6. The shortlist will be announced several weeks before the awards event.
7. The awards presentation event will take place on 21st March 2019.
All winners will be announced on the night.