New for 2019, RailWorx will give visitors the chance to see railway civil and systems engineering live and working.
RailWorx features will include:
- The Drone Zone – they are increasingly in use over the railway, but what can they do?
- Network Rail’s dedicated 'InnovationWorx' area showing the latest developments by the Signalling Innovation Group and in the fields of electrification and telecommunications;
- The major civil engineering contractors, front line suppliers to Network Rail and HS2, looking to connect with their existing and potential supply chains;
- Live demonstrations of machinery and plant used for railway civil engineering, including piling, reinforcing, drainage, access, lifting, surveying and monitoring;
- 'Consultants Row' where the industry’s designers and consultants show what they can do;